Knives have become an integral part of our life and used for various cutting chores. Whether you need a knife for cutting wires or kitchen purposes, you ought to have the right knife to ease your work. However, not all knives are created equal. Often a well-known brand could be found selling inferior-quality knives at a higher price. So how do you resolve this problem and get the right knife? You should check some of the highly-rated knives (listed below) endorsed by users in order to get the best fixed blade knife for EDC.
- Our Best Fixed Blades Recommendations
- Bradford Knives D02 Guardian3 EDC OD Green
- HELIKON-TEX’s Morakniv Garberg a Leather Sheath Knife Bundle Knife Sharpener
- Ontario Rat-7 w/Nylon Sheath
- PROELIA Defcon TD004 Fixed Blade 7.5 inches D2 Blade G10 Fixed Blade Knives with Handle Hunting
- Schrade SCHF36 Frontier 10.4 inches Stainless Steel Full Tang Fixed Blade Knife with 5 inches Drop Point and TPE Handle
- Bottom line
Our Best Fixed Blades Recommendations
Bradford Knives D02 Guardian3 EDC OD Green
It’s a perfect knife for everyday usage. With an overall length of 6 ¾ inches, the D02 Guardian 3 spear slides comfortably in your hands. Featuring an intriguing stonewash finish, it lets you cut effortlessly on the go. The textured handle gives a perfect grip to avoid sliding of the weapon from your hand.
- Cutting efficiency – Whether you intend to cut vegetables or wires, the D02 Guardian3 is one of the best knives. The weapon emphasizes the cutting edge over the handle length, making it perfect to cut a range of items. With a very sharp edge, this good EDC fixed blade spear allows you to carry out your chores without any issue.
- Durability – Most of the knives out there get damaged quickly after some time. You’ll have to expend money again and again on buying a new fixed-blade knife if you choose any such cutting weapon. The D02 Guardian is, however, really durable. With a stainless steel blade, you should face no problem when using these sharp best edc knives.
- Pricing – A good-quality knife usually comes with a higher price. You may cut your wallet on owning a top-rated spear. However, the D02 Guardian3 is priced affordably to suit the budget of all classes of users.
HELIKON-TEX’s Morakniv Garberg a Leather Sheath Knife Bundle Knife Sharpener
The Morakniv Garberg is a tough, full tang, stainless steel knife. Combined with the Helicon-Tex sharpener, it’s perfect for everyday usage. The product comes with a handsome and sturdy leather sheath to safeguard your weapon when not in use.
The full tang blade extends the total length of the knife, making it ideal for handling harsh tasks without any risk of breaking. The blade is actually top-grade stainless steel (Swedish Sandvik) that features outstanding edge performance, high hardness, razor sharpness, and exceptional corrosion resistance. While the length of the knife is 9 inches, the blade covers 4.3 inches to deliver sharp performance all the time.
- Cutting efficiency – The quality of any knife largely depends on its cutting efficiency. The makers of the Morakniv Garberg have presented a knife that can cut items like butter. With a sharp blade (length 4.3 inches, thickness 0.13 inches), cutting becomes easy and effortless.
- Warranty – Most of the knives in the market aren’t covered by any warranty. However, the Morakniv Garberg comes with a limited lifetime warranty. If you face any issue, you can contact the maker and have the problem resolved.
- Pricing – Many people think that knives that come with so many exceptional features might be a bit pricey. However, the Morakniv Garberg is priced modestly. Even students can own this sharp knife from their pocket expenses.
Ontario Rat-7 w/Nylon Sheath
Designed to be durable and versatile, the Ontario Rat-7 with the nylon sheath is perfect for backpacking, bush-craft as well as camping. Since the knife comes with a lengthy blade of 7 1/8 inches, you don’t need to accompany an axe for splitting. The shape and size of the blade make for excellent utility usage.
- Quality – Made out of carbon steel, the Ontario Rat-7 lets you cut like a breeze. The ergonomic built allows for smoother, effortless cutting. Consequently, you can cut even harsh items without any issue.
- Pricing – Price is an important factor that affects any purchase decision. A high price can keep you from a quality product. However, the Ontario Rat-7 is priced in the affordable range. By investing a small sum, you can own a top-rated cutting weapon to carry out your day to day chores.
- Durability – When it comes to knives, durability matters most. You can’t carry out cutting for a long time with a fragile knife. Such a weapon will definitely get damaged with time and usage. However, the Ontario Rat-7 is made out of highly durable materials to last longer.
PROELIA Defcon TD004 Fixed Blade 7.5 inches D2 Blade G10 Fixed Blade Knives with Handle Hunting
The Defcon TD004 features a 7.50-inch blade. This full tang stonewash blade is the right weapon for everyday usage. Many folks also prefer to use it for their outdoor adventures. The knife comes complete with a snap sheath for day to day carry needs.
- Quality – The quality of cutting speaks all about any knife. The Defcon TD004 surpasses its competitors in this respect. You get an amazing blade for utility purposes. You may even use it as a defense weapon while wandering through a dangerous area.
- Comfort – The Defcon TD004 fits comfortably in the hands of users. Even if you’re using a knife for the first time, you can get a comfy grip with this amazing weapon. As such, cutting or slicing any item is easy and hassle-free.
- Price – One of the biggest perks of the Defcon TD004 is its low price. In fact, it’s supposed to be one of the most affordable best fixed blade knives in the market. Without disturbing your budget, you can own a high-quality knife for your day to day or outdoor cutting chores.
Schrade SCHF36 Frontier 10.4 inches Stainless Steel Full Tang Fixed Blade Knife with 5 inches Drop Point and TPE Handle
Schrade boasts of offering trustworthy knives that are ideal for all types of outdoor adventures. Whether you’re camping, hiking, executing bush-craft or engaged in any other activities, the Schrade SCHF36 is the strong companion you need. The legacy of the SCHF36 is built on fine quality, craftsmanship, and dependability for best EDC.
- Cutting efficiency – When you’re in the market to buy a best knife for EDC, you ought to check the cutting efficiency of the item. A knife that can’t cut effectively is worthless. The SCHF36, on the other hand, is a highly-efficient knife for any outdoor as well as indoor activity. With a 5-inch blade length, the SCHF36 lets you cut your stuff effortlessly.
- Durability – The handle and the blade of the knife are really durable. With a TPE handle, the knife features a blade made out of carbon cold steel (powder coated). This fixed blade EDC knife comes with a sharpening stone, a Ferro rod, and lanyard hole that increase the overall durability of the weapon.
- Pricing – The SCHF36 is priced in the modest range. You don’t need to dent your pocket to get this one of a kind knife for outdoor activities. Anyone can afford the cost of this highly-efficient weapon for their intended use.
Choosing an ideal knife can be a daunting chore due to the availability of so many knife brands. Also, you need to take into account a host of factors such as pricing, warranty, knife characteristics, and end usage minutely. All these things will eat away a lot of time and efforts on your part. However, you can nix these issues by acting diligently. Just assess a few highly-endorsed knife brands (listed above) in view of your requirements, and you could get the top fixed blade knife for EDC.